Skip to content
The Church @ Home
March 22 – The Church @ Home
A message of encouragement
Presented by: Dusty Delafield
March 22 – Communion Devotion – Written by: David Herbert
Update from the Leadership, March 19, 2020
Greetings MCC Family,
Our health care experts and government officials are working hand in hand to do their best to keep us the safest and healthiest they can. There is no play book for anyone involved here, we are all navigating through uncharted waters together. Church leaders across the nation are doing their best to make the best decisions for their flock that they have been entrusted to. I believe every church leadership, including yours, desires to honor God’s Kingdom, and at this time that means an extra focus on making sure that their church people are cared for, protected, and connected the best they can.
The Elders, David, and I had a video meeting on Wednesday March 18th to talk about our next steps here and we want to communicate a few things with you:
- We will not be having physical worship services until further notice.
- I will continue to provide online messages each week.
- David will be providing a Facebook Live Bible Study on Wednesday evenings as a mid-week connection point.
- If you have a prayer request, please send it to Karen’s email
- The Elders, David, and I are working on some additional ways that we can keep in contact with you all.
- We will continue efforts to update the foyer, but we will postpone the Easter offering until we are all back on our feet and in a normal swing of things again.
- The church still has our normal financial needs and commitments to the Missionaries that we support. In addition to that we want to make sure we continue to be in a position financially to help others that we are connected to when we find out that they are experiencing a need during this time. We do not have online giving set up at this time, however, you may still worship through your faithful tithes and offerings to help keep funds available for all of these purposes by mailing them to:
Miamitown Church of Christ
6670 St. Rt. 128
P.O. Box 304
Miamitown, OH 45041
Thank you all for your support and understanding as we try to lead the best we know how through unprecedented times. Please know that your MCC leadership loves you all dearly and we hold the honor and the responsibility as shepherds very highly.
We love you all,